15 January 2010

Book 'em, Danno

The other night I was about to grab a snack from the kitchen and sighted a mouse scuttling among the baseboards. I instantly lost my appetite. Perhaps, I mused, The Mouse Diet could be my new best-selling book? I could picture the reviews: "A stunningly comic debut by the daughter of the author of the best-selling No Time To Cook Book and the sister of the best-selling author of Good Girl and Girl Time.)

Okay, I admit America may not be ready for The Mouse Diet. But it did give me the opportunity to include another gratuitous Manhattan apartment photo.

4 comments:

Mr. Hertzer said...

'Good Girl'?
'Girl Time'?
What's this? I knew about Roz. But this is confusin' me. Please 'splain.

babs yes I do really answer to that said...

ditto to Mr. Hertzer's comment

Global Design Director said...

The references to Good Girl and Girl Time were added at the last moment by Ms. Bay in a bold, narrowcasting ploy.

Ms Bay said...

Good Girl and Girl Time are out of print memoirs (parts 1 and 2) by The Judge, dear readers and GDD.
First editions (signed), I'm told, can be had for a price.