19 December 2009

Off Your Brass

Visitors to the jardin de Sparquette on Little Mass. Ave. in Cambridge may have noticed the memorial tile chipped and fading after only a season and a half's exposure to the harsh New England clime. Utton Bay R&D to the rescue: a solid brass plate designed and etched in our labs, which my experts tell me will weather a century or more. The project required no small amount of elbow grease on my part; however, I can report success. The plate is ready for installation come Spring.

3 comments:

Henri said...

Somewhere the Sparkler is surely wagging his tail with pure puppy pride!

Boston • Paris • New York said...

He (actually SHE) may go down in history as the only dog that has its own city garden.

Henri said...

Well, I simply assumed the Sparkly lass had a [male] raccoon tail on a stick SHE would like to wave around in her good cheer. Right?

Okay, so I made a mistake.

The achievement clearly transcends gender, even species. How many PEOPLE do you know who have their own city gardens?