09 August 2010

Que Seraph Seraph

Last week a 2002 Rolls Royce Silver Seraph bearing a FOR SALE sign suddenly appeared on the lawn of one of the execu-estates here in Lexy. Who this drive-by display was meant to appeal to is unknown. I mean, who owns a Rolls Royce besides oil sheiks and Thurston Howell III? Hmm, does it come with a driver?

Due to complaints from peevish readers, we have added an additional photo to this blog entry. It features, among other things, the bike rack outside the West Side YMCA on 63rd Street that was responsible for the tripping, falling, wrist-breaking incident earlier this year. Note that this is also the same bad-luck YMCA where Mark David Chapman stayed in 1980.

9 comments:

ChiChi Fargo® said...

Patti's not in the pix!

Henri said...

And John Lennon drove a yellow Rolls Royce!

Serendipity, n'est-ce que pas?

BLOG*COP said...

There's that troublemaker Henri again.

ChiChi Fargo® said...

OK, a point of clarification. As much as I love the Uttmost, I don't check it as often as would seem to be indicated by the "A visitor from Watertown, Massachusetts" notices on the live-traffic feed on the right. I suspect that as your excellent blog is a "feature" on my Mac's top sites CINERAMA-style panorama, that every time I log onto Safari, I register another visit. Or maybe there are just a lot of visitors from Watertown? Que pasa?

BLOG*COP said...

Chi Chi, I suspect they have planted a high tech surveillance device in your home to monitor your every move. I'd call in the Feds to investigate this bunch if I were you.

Hate for Hire said...

OK, enough is enough. The high holidays are over. No more excuses. We want another posting. Pronto!

Henri said...

Oui. It's an outrage. Or at least an outage. I miss the Utton Bay blatherings!

Mark David Chipmunk said...

Do you know how long it took for things to quiet down for me? Just because some lunatic with a similar name committed a heinous act. I suffered for so many years.

Now you've gone and resurrected those demons. People hear my name and say, "Hey, aren't you that guy in the Uttmost blog?"

Thanks a bunch!

Henri said...

What if, just as suddenly as this blog ceased, it started up again, five months later? Pourquois pas?