01 August 2010

Camm-o-Glam

After the 100th email complaining that "Patti's not in the pix!" I arranged a rush photo session featuring my newest fashion item: camouflage pattern cargo pants. Made to render combat troops invisible among the weeds, jungle cammo is still very popular in certain hippie-fied sections of Cambridge, and I am told it's mandatory at gun clubs in the suburbs. Not that the we're trying to hide from anything. Just the opposite. We like the rough n' ready air it gives us. Especially when fighting for parking spaces [me first at the health club + (W)hol(e)y Foods]. As those who know me know: I'm rough 'n' tough; don't take no stuff.

4 comments:

Sister Souljah said...

You are among the fine few who can carry that military look. But puh-leeze, continue to keep it below the belt, if I may say that on television.

Stan Herman for Mr. Mort said...

I think that large-format houndstooth is the next logical fashion progression, no?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXSocE_M1G4&videos=pL195MRhaiY&playnext=2

Captain Stubing said...

Yes, but please avoid cruise wear at all costs.

Palin's Mignon said...

speaking of cruisewear, camos was popular gayboy attire some decades ago...
really, camo is made to hide the weeds amongst the camo-fappers.